Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Foreign Film


Those of my readers who have been tapping their fingers impatiently and wondering when I'm going to do something different can tap their fingers for other reasons now. As some of you (and some of I) know, I've been mucking about these last two weeks with a program called MovieMaker. My latest effort (which, with the heavyhanded irony for which I am avoided, is the first to be posted) is something called Foreign Film.

You ought to have been able to click that link and see the feature. It is short, but not for that reason lacking in the great and noble ideas that have animated (as it were) artistic masters throughout our history, as well as some others.

Blah, blah. I will be submitting other videos to the hosting service in due course, and linking them from my blog, and have enough of a backlog that I should be spared the bother of writing new entries for a while, which will allow me to devote more of my time to Human Progress.


UPDATE: And now there is this.