Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Megrim Pilgrim



In lieu of Thanksgiving, which disrupts my semipermanent state of fasting (for world peace or something), and which I have not enjoyed since I gave up drinking, I plan to spend as much of the day as possible sitting at the computer and fiddling about with the simple image-processing program I discovered yesterday. Some may think my self-confinement rude, I say what I often say: "Life, dear friend, is rude. Nature is rude. I am but a mere man."

In the meantime, I offer here my latest experiment in restoring life to dead fragments of imagery using electrical forces. I haven't thought of a title yet, but am considering several:

  • "Study No. 47"
  • "Fragments"
  • "The Oath of the Medusae"
  • "Concerto in Blue Minor"
  • "Lolly"
  • "His Terrible Swift Sword"
  • "Reclining Nude"
  • "Church at Twilight: Cumberland"

Any further suggestions will be given the respect they deserve.


MORE==>>